Deed transfers, July 21-27Published 10:58pm Thursday, August 2, 2012
The following deeds were transferred in Beaufort County from July 21-27:
- Matthew Lindsley and others to Holli Williamson — Whitley Rd.
- Steven M. Womble and others to Lisa Williams Matthews and others — Bath Township, 2 tracts; tract 1, Pamlico River, tract 2, Roll Blvd.
- Robin R. Moore to Wilma Warren Moore — Washington Township, lot 5, Kingswood.
- Terry Craig Long Jr. and others to Casey B. Harris and others — Chocowinity Township, 2 tracts; tract 1, lot A, 2.12A, tract 2, 0.7A, Edwards Rd.
- Terry Craig Long Jr. and others to Joshua R. Harris and others — Chocowinity Township, lot B, .69A.
- Kathleen Scott and others to Jay J. Schreiber — Chocowinity Township, lot 308, Cypress Landing.
- Tim W. Coward to Refuge Temple Holiness Church and others — Washington Township, 2.00A.
- Waterway Properties of Belhaven LLC to Bobbie J. Ricks and others — 2 tracts; tract 1, Pantego Township, lot 20, River View Sub, tract 2, Belhaven Pantego & W. Bay Sts.
- Margaret Tunstall Howerin and others to Reba Tunstall Canady — Durhams Crk. Rd.
- Billy Joe Arnold and others to Gregory Poole Equipment Company — Washington Township, 2 tracts; tract A, 3.959A, tract B, 6.185A.
- Janelle Guthrie Mooney and others to William MacDonald Guthrie — Bath Township, SRS 1725 & 1724, 1.612A.
- First South Bank to Olivera H. Garris and others — SR1351 & Pamlico River, .23A, lot 4.
- Howard L. Anderson and others to Matthew K. White — Bath Township, 2 tracts, SR1339, tracts 2 & 19.
- Douglas M. Stevenson and others to Carl L. Perry — lot 12, Beaufort Heights.
- Annie J. Webb and others to Robert Wayne Haddock and others — Long Acre Township, lot 4, Robert Whitley.
- Presidential Properties LLC to CRF Investments LLC — Washington, lot 21, Smallwood.